- This event has passed.
What is Research Telling Us About Women and Girls with Autism?
April 5 @ 8:00 am - April 6 @ 5:00 pm$150 – $250
While this conference will feature recent research, it will focus on the experience and perspectives of women and girls with autism. In particular, discussion will focus on how future research into their needs could better inform the services and resources available to them.
The conference will feature several panel discussions:
- A panel of women with ASD, presenting their perspectives, moderated by Dr. Rene Jamison, University of Kansas.
- A panel of mothers with ASD, moderated by Dr. Grace Iarocci, Simon Fraser University.
A panel of clinicians, moderated by Dr. Anthony Bailey, University of British Columbia, will explore their experience of working with girls and women and what they have learned about their special needs and how to meet them.
- April 5 @ 8:00 am
- April 6 @ 5:00 pm
- $150 – $250
- Event Categories:
- British Columbia, Conference
- Autism Community Training (ACT)
- SFU Downtown Campus (Harbour Centre)
515 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC Canada + Google Map