Join the Team
The support of individuals and community partners like you is key. Fundraising events allow you to join our team to ensure families get the information and support they need.
Host a Fundraising Event
Fundraising events can be as simple or elaborate as you choose to make them; they can range from garage sales and art shows to golf tournaments and car washes. Here are a few ideas for fundraising events:
- Golf Tournaments, Concerts, Road Rallies, etc.
- Marathons, Dances, etc.
- Wine Tastings, Black-Tie Events, etc.
- Auctions, Grand Openings, Store Promotions, etc.
- Car Washes, Craft Shows, Bake Sales, etc.
- Casual Days, Holiday Parties, etc.
- Bike-a-thon, Walk-a-thon, Bowl-a-thon, Dance-a-thon, etc.
We look forward to reviewing your completed Fundraising Proposal Form and we will be sure to get back to you quickly. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Chantale@autismcanada.org or 519.623.4321.
Autism Canada respects the privacy of its donors; we do not sell, rent, or trade our donor lists. The information we collect is used to process donations and provide our information on activities and news through Autism Canada newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.