Support Autism Canada
If you want to support a national movement that includes grassroots autism organizations from coast to coast, please do so by becoming a Household, Champion, or Professional Supporter.
Autism Canada is the national voice for families and individuals on the spectrum. We are committed to ensuring people on the autism spectrum and their families have full healthy and happy lives.
Get or renew your Support Today
Your support ensures Autism Canada will continue to:
- Connect people to valuable information and resources through Autism Junction and our call support line;
- Educate and inform through our national conference/webcast on autism spectrum disorders;
- Inform Canadians on the latest news, research and events by producing a weekly e-newsletter and active social media platforms;
- Advocate for policy change at the national level;
- Give the Provincial and Territorial Council organizations in your community a platform to share, learn and build capacity.
Household, Champion and Professional Support comes with benefits!
- Immediate enrollment into our online weekly e-newsletter;
- Preferred rates on our annual conference registration;
- Pride in knowing you play an important part of an active and growing community supporting and advocating for individuals living with autism and their families.
Supporting Autism Canada does not entitle you to voting rights.